What are your personal limitations in terms of the age of people you would date? (How much younger/older)?

I personally do not date any more than 4 years younger or 4 years older.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would never date someone younger and 5 years older is my limit

What Girls Said 8

• I really wouldn't wanna date someone younger then a year. But older no more then 6 years even that to far i never really dated someone with to much of a age gao it always been like a fee months or a year younger that it. But really ideally it be nice to have someone close to my age and can be mature but have there childish moments as well. Maybe have what I lack and I have something he lacks. Personatily goes along way.

• I honestly don't think much about it. If I meet someone new and it feels right with him, what do I care about his age?

• Even if said guy is i dunno... Sixteen? That wouldn't be weird at all for you?

• The thing is, it is very unlikely that it'll feel right with a in that age range, or in a very old age range. I just let things happen.

• Someone older than me works for me. I am 25. So older than 25.

• no more than 2 years younger because its illegal and no age limit for higher if they're sexy.
    this is actually more for sex than dating since i dont date

• Less than 6 months younger because I'm not comfortable with younger guys, but since im in high school 3 years older

• I would date maximum 1 year younger and maybe 6 years older. My ideal age would be 1-3 years older than me though

• 7 older and 1 younger.

• I wouldn't date anyone younger than me. Older, I'll go to 10.

What Guys Said 5

• I use 24-30 as a general guideline, but nothing is absolute. I'd be more likely to go a LITTLE bit younger than that than I would be to go a much older... I have a pretty strong preference for dating women my age or younger.

• I wouldn't date a girl younger than 24, unless they demonstrate they're actually mature enough.

• my restrictions are 1 year older and 1 year younger and everything in between but that's it

• I would only date women older than me. That being said my age range for a woman would be 35 and up

• For me its not so much age but more on how her personality reflects her age and if my own personality and age is on her level. I've been with a woman 10 years older than me but she's still energetic and fun to be with and is very outgoing, also she looks good and has no kids and such. i feel like those factors are important in being with an older person in general. younger wise, I've been with a girl 5 years younger than me. i was 24 and she was 19 and that was the youngest. for her she was too immature in that she didn't understand commitment and responsibility that comes with a relationship and overall just wanted to have fun all the time. I didn't mind her outgoing nature but I've reach the age where there is fun and there is also work and commitments. Overall it really does come down to the person and how he/she acts her own age. i would get to know the person whether than judging based on age alone, because you cant.