Personal experiences. What is the WORST way to break up with your gf/bf?

What do you think is the worst way to break up with someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• Invite them to meet you for dinner, keep telling them your 5 minutes away for an hour or so. Then stop texting them all together until late at night, which is when you text them telling them its over.

What Guys Said 5

• Surely by text. I've never had it done but it must be very degrading and hurtful if you love or care about the person that dumps you that way because it would be as if they just don't care about your feelings at all.

Here's a horrendous break up story… A friend of mine was in a 2 year relationship with a girl a few years younger and they were very close to each other, although me and my friends felt she was using him for money and to get alcohol since she was a year underage. Well one day she suddenly moved away to a new house without warning or even telling him, she also deleted him off Facebook and didn't answer any of his hundreds of calls or texts. She never removed me from Facebook though and I quickly saw that she had gained a load of new friends in her new area and a new boyfriend judging by the pictures over Facebook. This was all within a week. Despite this my friend tried contacting her for months until we showed him the pictures and convinced him to stop.

Essentially this girl knew she was moving away and had to break up with him but rather than go through the break up process she just deleted him from her life with the click of two buttons. 2 years together wiped just like that. She knew she would get another boyfriend no problem as she did and just took the easy route out for her which was brutal on him.

• Oh my gosh. That's terrible. I couldn't see myself ever doing that. The nerve of some people

• Oh my goodness... that is the saddest thing I've ever heard... Omg..

I'm so sorry for him...

Peace-- Margaret

• i tell her 6 words; You Look Fat In Those Pants.

• Some people stop all communication ( remove from facebook.. phone.. etc). Mostly not because there are asshole but because they just CAN'T deal with it, the easy, coward way, especially young immature teen.

• suddenly coming home from college for the summer and her breaking up with you because of something "you did", then driving to her house the day after to apologize and seeing her ex boyfriends car outside of the house.

• Dumb her on Facebook right after her birthday or the passing of a loved one, now THAT is cruel!

What Girls Said 8

• My ex broke up with me over text.

It was terrible.

• Through text or Fb or something.. Oh and the ultimate saying.. It's not you it's me bs. Worst way like grow some balls say it to my face and give me reason not lies.

• Facebook -.- changing the relationship status to single , hated the guy after that , thats probs the worst way to break it off, obvs doesn't have the guts to do it

• I think the worst way to leave someone would be to cheat on them with one or more partners after saying you were on vacation and then tell them after they just get done telling you how much they missed you and bought you x amount of gifts. It would really shatter them.

• That one hurts. Finance is on vaca with his aunt at the moment. But yeah. That would SUCK

• Text message breakup is pretty bad.

• I was dumped on my birthday, he gave me this happy birthday speech then said Im sorry this isn't working out

• By just dropping all communication with no explanation. Had it happened to me 3 years ago. To this day, I still don't know why the relationship was ended. Everything was going perfectly fine too.. he moved back home in California (Was in SC for college where I met him) and boom.. never spoke to ever again. :|

• That would kill me

• Yeah it sucked pretty bad.

• I also forgot to mention being broke up with during a special time. On Christmas morning, I got up and gave my boyfriend all of his gifts. He gave me something that looked like he got it out of the quarter machine, I didn't care because it's the thought that counts right? Later that day (still Christmas day) he broke up with me, went to his ex girlfriends house, and got the gifts from her that she bought him. They dated for a couple days, then he broke up with her. What a gift user. lmao. Clearly I was being played the whole time since she had it arranged to buy and give him gifts too.

• Well I recently got dumped by the guy screaming at my mother, telling her he never respected her. Then he grabbed some clothes and left, told me to wait for him then told me he hadn't loved me in two years after dating for three and a half. Worst breakup I've ever been though. :/

• Ooooh. Sorry about that. You deserve better anyways. That's messed up

• I have an ex like that. It SUCKS.

• Yep, and he's so freaking nice to me and keeps trying to be friends... It's like I really want to hate you and stab you in the heart with a serrated steak knife, but I love you because you are such a sweet and nice guy so I can't... Yeah I seem like a crazy person now, so I think it's time to go... o. o