If a girl is really hot, does it compensate for the fact that she can be really moody?

I'm usually a sweet girl but I can be really moody and start fights over the stupidest things. I used to think I had some type of bipolar disorder, but my mood swings aren't that severe. Guys have always said that I'm so hot, they are willing to put up with it. Is this true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Attractiveness never compensates for a bad attitude. Some guys may put up with it for longer than others and I get that but eventually, anyone will get tired of it. Would it be ok with you if your bf was super hot but he treated you like his personal servant?

• I don't treat him anything like a personal servant. I just get moody.

• I know. My point was, how would you like it if your bf was super hot and acted in a way you didn't like toward you? Its the same thing.

What Guys Said 9

• Some guys will. Some guys won't put up with it. The guys that will are the ones who have never been in many relationships before so are inexperienced/desperate. They'll put up with it so long as you're putting out and they don't have any other prospects. As long as your either your looks don't fade, the guy lacks a strong sense of self-esteem, or he doesn't have any other options, then you're good. If at least one of these change then he probably won't stick around.

• Moody translates as having a bad personality. If you're hot, then it translate further into a snotty bitch. Men will only put up with a bad personality for one reason, but not for long. Maybe the hotter you are, the more patience they'll have to put up with it.

If you want a guy to like a respect you, you'll have to fix your personality.

• Nope looks don't compensate. You're moody. I'm gone.

• Only guys that have never had a real relationship would think like that.

• They won't put up with it for long.

• Yeah, they'll put up with it up until they're tired of having sex with you.

• For a while it does, but eventually it would get to me and I would want to leave.

• If you're really, really hot I'll probably cope for awhile but eventually it'll get old

• As long as your sweetness overshadows it and the 👉👌 is good yeah lol

What Girls Said 3

• For the short term, for the hookups, I'm sure he can

For he long run, marriage, nope

• Until they find a hotter girl

• Yeah pretty much
    I get away with this too
    I also get bitchy