I have boyfriend, but I cuddle with another boy who has a girlfriend?

So, i have a boyfriend who i've been dating for 9 months but I don't know if i'm happy or not
then yesterday i met my childhood friend that i once like
things got complicated when he begin to play and tickles me on the bed and suddenly i just begin cuddling with him
he teases me and i tease him back..
what should i do? is this cheating?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its close to cheating. But if you are not happy with your bf, leave him. Its the right thing to do.
    But this boy has a girlfriend so you need to back of. If you leave your boyfriend, you can't expect that you 2 will automaticly be together sonce he has a relationship too. But you will be happier single than in an unhappy relationship

What Guys Said 3

• Yes it's cheating, emotionally anyway.

Ask yourself this, how would you feel if your boyfriend cuddle with his childhood girlfriend (female friend not girlfriend, girlfriend)?

• Yes, it is cheating.

• Yes, it is definitely cheating. Cuddling can lead to other things. At least have the respect to let your boyfriend know and ask him if it is okay.

What Girls Said 2

• Exactly what strawberry said is how i feel too, and something to think about espeacially for furture relationships is.. well think like this: if you saw your boyfriend tickling and cuddling with anoter girl would you get upset? If you would then dont do it beause there shouldn't be double standards in a relationship. Hope i helped some:)

• Borderline sluts both of you