girls would you date a homeless guy?

if a guy was homeless but lived in a RV or whatnot, but still kept himself clean shaven showered etc, and had a job that doesn't pay well, would you date him or not? why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well does he have ambition and drive to want more in life? Is he going to work towards his career? I'm a very driven and ambitious person so for me it's slightly a bit alarming if someone is just settling for a job and isn't working hard towards bettering his future.

• ambition and drive to want more in life yes but he's unlucky and can't get what he wants

• Well I'm also unlucky and didn't get everything handed to me on a plate either so i feel you but I didn't let that stop me. It just pushed me harder to want to succeed and get somewhere in life. I want many things too but I realize I'll never get there if I don't work for it.

What Girls Said 9

• I have always been kind of a gypsy person, going all over, moving here and there on a whim and a prayer, so if I really liked him, then I probably would find him and his 'Setup'-------A real turn on.
    And hopefully, with any luck, I could even talk him into hot footin' it in this 'RV' across country as well.
    No problem here... Privacy is the way to go... xx

• Holy shyte! I just fell off my chair... If he had potential and I checked his resume and business plan... maybe, I need to make sure he is sane... like I do with men who have an actual roof over their head. Im processing his resume now...

• well if the tables where turned a guy wouldn't give a damn about a girls money

• Nope he would you are absolutely right. He instead would care is she was hot enough to fuck.

• and love too

• hmmmm maybe... it depends

• You're not homeless if you have an RV to live in... I've grown up in houses with far less amenities than an RV..

• At this point in my life, no. I consider myself highly successful for my age and I expect my partner to be at my level at the very least.

• No way in hell. I have a masters degree and he's homeless? Quite the match...

• Is he living in a van down by the river?

• I would advise him to get back on his feet (with some of my support) then I would date him.

• probably not as I do look for goals and security within a partner. But there are plenty of chicks out there that dig that kinda thing.
    also how is someone homeless but lives in an RV and showers etc? sounda poor, not homeless. No offence, I dont know the full story ! sorry

What Guys Said 3

• Imagine going on a date that goes well and you invite her back to your "home" so she gets all excited until she finds out your home is a cardboard box under a bridge. Or a car full with grocery shopping, dirty clothes. I don't think you would be able to get anymore than a 1-2 girl.

• nah you gotta fix your life before you start dating people.

• No chance in hell they would, unless they are desperate and ugly.