Is it too good to be true? He is a great guy?

I have been dating a guy for a month now and he is really into me. I don't know why but he is really into me. He says he would cook for me, take care of me, and support me. He even helped me when I was sad last night and I cried to him and he was so kind to me. He told me that I am beautiful and that he would never cheat on me. The question is it has only been a month... Why is he so into me? I am starting to think it's weird. I mean why would a guy want to do so much and it's only been a month! Isn't it strange? What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• You see, ladies, this is a representative example of why the so-called "nice guys" become confused and of avoidant of expressing their genuine level of for women in the early to mid stages of the dating game.

A guy treats a woman nice and licks her wounds, such in this case. The woman, in turn, question his motives.

What Guys Said 2

• maybe he's very inexperienced? ooorrrr... maybe he has finally found the right girl for him and he can truly express himself

• Here's the thing.. maybe he felt like he found the one or you are his first exiting relationship. it could be great BUT be careful though just don't rush things & take it slow & get to know him really well.

What Girls Said 2

• I know what you mean, there are many possibilities why he is being so nice.
    Or maybe he really likes you! Which is great.
    But its only a month so just take it slow :)
    maybe he's one of those guys who is overly excited so he rushes things.
    For your sake try not to get ahead, just so if it doesn't work out, you aren't so hurt.
    Have you known him longer than a month?

• Damn, girl! I hope it's not too good to be true and he actually is a true gentlemen who's into you! I would just keep seeing where things go. He sounds like a keeper.