Would you think im good enough?

Im 22 years old , im a student, i start 2 year of my bachelor in marketing and i recently got a new job where i work in an optical store, before that i worked in a clothing store for 3 years.
I live alone and i make my own money and i pay my bills, i do everything on my own.
I've never had a bf.. would a guy think im good enough?

Sometimes i feel like i dont do enoough for people to think im interesting.. i like tro travel i do that little by little with friends, i dont have specific hobbies, but i do write diaries.. i love writing, have 10 so far.

I've lived in 3 different countries
born in one country, moved when i was 3 to scandinavia and lived 4 years in eastern Europe

Most Helpful Guy

• You know guys don't really care that much about your career or education. Are you good looking? Do you go out? Are you fun to be around?

What Guys Said 4

• your stats sound good enough yeah.

• yes. charakter wise it sounds really good. never having had a bf is not a problem whatsoever in my opinion.

• yea, you are fine, you're still young

• Hey there is nothing wrong with you.
    You are fine.

What Girls Said 0