Is it true that guys really dont care about a girls personality, instead they care about looks,?

do guys just care about looks? just some hot girl that they can show off to there firends an others around,...

my ex left me for looks, some girl that looks like a celeberty type , megan fox, lindsay lohan,... and all he does he takes her around with his firends and shows her off at were he works too and on facebook,... her personality isn't even very good, but she look great though, and he never showed me to anyone he really knew,... coz i can be awkward looking somtimes,...

im sure guys like to get the best that they can, its human nature to want the best,.. but im guessing personality isn't the key anymore?

Most Helpful Guy

• If your ex won't like the personality of his new partner he will leave her sometime. Many don't care about the personality but it is something very important and I personally care more about it and thats why its difficult for me to find a girlfriend. I talk with a random girl and in 30 min Im already bored to death with her. No mutual hobbies or interests.

What Guys Said 6

• its true and its not true. depends what the guy is looking for at the time.

• Both, of coarse.

• I care about a girls looks and personality! I would rather date just a hot girl with a nice personality, then a drop dead gorgeous girl, who is mean

• Only if you date the wrong guys. Go and pick a nice guy, instead of the assholes you are attracted too usually.

Tell you something, if she looks good, I like that, but I know it won't last.
    How can I have a marriage for life with her, if she is beast that looks like a model?
    Looks fade, starting with 25 it goes downhill, if she is not a good person, why should I marry her?

• no, both are important

• Looks are more important than personality, but personality still matters.

What Girls Said 0