Girls: Do you talk about your period around the guy you like?

Girls do you ever feel comfortable talking about your period around the girl you like? i'm currently talking to this who I'm really into, and from what I've heard she likes me too. But the thing is when I'm hanging with her and her bestfriend, they are INSANELY comfortable about talking about their periods when I'm around. She even said "Wow you can really tell how comfortable we are around you (my name) haha".

So girls would you even get this comfortable to talk about your period around the guy you like? I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes that means she trusts you

• Exactly what I needed to hear lol

What Girls Said 12

• Nooo! I've been in a relationship with my SO for two years and I won't even mention it. My period is none of his business not to mention that has to be a huge turn off. Ew

• I never really bothered me to be honest, I dont even know what to think lol

• lol... yes... if it bothers you that much just tell her, but don't talk about it in a negative way, just say its a little too much information. if you're negative, they'll rip you apart.

• It doesn't bother me in the least, it's not like I sit there grossed out about it lol. I even join in and joke around and all that. I was just wondering.

• Lol I did it around the guy who I was crushing on.
    He asked me questions and we even got in to a discussion over it.

• Yeah most of the time it just turns into a bunch of jokes and all that.

• Don't say that, when you really love someone it's SO hard to break the attraction. Don't beat yourself up because you feel this way about someone.

I know I'm under Anon right now, but if you need someone to talk too, I'm here.

• Thanks. Message me?

• Yeah... my friends and I talk about pretty much anything... periods, poop, throw up.. after having kids especially... we don't care...

• I'm a crazy person, so I'll talk about my period with anyone, especially online. I met this guy a month and a half ago and I was talking about it. He hasn't stopped talking to me cause he says it's refreshing that I don't give a fuck.

• I do the same thing!!! I mean every everyone KNOWS what happens so why should they feel shocked when we talk openly about it. Lmao

• You're better than most of my own female friends, asker. They get all icky about it.

• Haha, wow

• No not really no one wants to know when your vagina is bleeding ugh... I keep it to myself

• I've never had a problem talking about my period around guys who I'm comfortable with regardless of if I like them. Me and my friends have had long discussions about our periods flows, the cravings we get, cramping, even sex on a period while my boyfriend was around.

• Except for sex, yeah they talk about pretty much the same things.

• yep I told my bf I didn't want to hang out cause I was on my period, he was just like ok, it wasn't a big deal. My friend was with me and was like omg that's gross you told him you're on your period! If a guy thinks its gross then I wouldn't wana be with him... there's no reason to be shameful about your natural cycle. Now I don't go on about it in detail or anything... but I shouldn't have to hide that info from someone I've been dating for a year and have sex with. Grow up people. lol

• Not really, I'd only tell the guy i liked about my period if he asked me about. But if i'm with my girl friends and we're talking about it we wouldn't continue it if there were guys around who didn't want to know about it.

• Well I'm a pretty laid-back guy which they always comment on. So I guess they figured I wouldn't care as much.

• every girl is different
    i don't ever really talk about my period in front of anyone

• Right, right.

• i have friends who talk about everything under the sun to anyone who is around haha

about your girl, she could just be someone who is comfortable with anyone or maybe she's just comfortable with you... but just because she is comfortable with you doesn't mean that she sees you as a brother.

• Thats true, I mean I know for a fact that she likes me. Just didn't think they were that comfortable to talk about it in front of me haha. Guess it's a good thing in a way

• I could talk about periods around my brothers because i am comfortable with them and don't care why they think... That being said i would never say a word to a guy i liked about such an embarrassing and disgusting (to guys) topic

• Well damn is she considers me like a brother.. shit that's a downer haha

• Only if it is relevant. What canI say abou my periods? It's not a wide topic of discussion. However, around the guy you like it is easier, than around a friend.

• Well like, they won't go into great detail or anything. One of them will mention it and they'll just have a ew comments, you know?

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry for not being a girl and answering (hate it when people do that). Anyway, I had a female friend who talked about it with me. Friend zoned right there. I hope your situation is better.

• No prob man, and yeah I was worried about the whole friend zone thing. But I found out from her sister and bestfriend that she does have feelings for me. But I also feel like she doesn't want a relationship right now.. so maybe I am in the friend zone. :/

• At least you have a ladder out of that pit. Just need to know when to use it.

• Haha right right