I have low self esteem and I think I am gross. Only Guys! I need a honest response?

My date keeps telling me that I am beautiful but I feel overweight and ugly. I need an honest response from guys. Am I attractive? My profile pic...

Most Helpful Guy

• You're going to be attractive to a lot of guys. You are attractive, but I can see how you Feel overweight. You have good body shape, but sure, you could lose some to look even prettier. Don't get bummed out about it. You're At Least above average looking -- to possibly very attractive -- depending on the league the guy's in who's observing you (and what you're wearing).

You're not gross. Boost your self esteem. Work out Regularly, read some self-help books. It'll work. Trust me. It'll be more about you -- not refining your looks.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you're obese or anything, but you aren't attractive either imo. If I had to put a number rating, 4/10, but it's difficult to tell by one picture.

• You are attractive in my honest opinion

• you do not have a profile picture

What Girls Said 1

• Well I know this says guys only but I'm going to give my opinion anyway. Guys do not date girls who they think are unattractive first of all, so when he says you are beautiful it's because he thinks you are. You are a little bit pudgy but not fat, you look well proportioned and by that I mean you have curves and don't look like one of those skinny stick girls. Your face is pretty enough, and while some people might not necessarily find you attractive others will. It's like how some girls like skinny tall guys while others like big muscly guys. It goes for girls as well, some guys like skinny chicks others like curvy chicks.