Why do I have such a hard time meeting and getting girls?

I don't know what im doing wrong.. I do dating sites and no one responds to me...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't be obsessive about finding a girlfriend because woman can tell when you're desperate. Stay calm and keep your cool. Just act laid back. Don't stress yourself out about it either. The right girl is out there for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Dating site are more for hooking-up 99% of people on them just want sex, i went on a few but i got no where on them because it was just a constant bombardment of men looking for sex there is just no way to get through to anyone with good intentions on them, i would try to meet girls in public instead of on the internet, the girls are probably ignoring you because even the girls on dating sites just want sex so they see your looking for something more. Don't ever mention you want a "serious relationship", a "relationship", or that you want to "settle down" ether, keep it casual because they will get scared off by getting too serious too fast, don't be out to get serious asap dating is meant to be fun for a while and a time of just getting to know each other not getting serious.

• i want sex tho lol :D they dont respond to me tho

• lol... that's because they get a million other guys asking for sex, can't have sexy times with every single, there are lots of men desperate for sex out there...

What Guys Said 1

• you either lack confidence or you're just meeting the wrong girls or you just come off as a creep. just try to make new friend girls for starters.