Guys who have had multiple GFs: In your experience, is it normal for a girl you are dating to rarely kiss you after 1 month of the relationship?

Guys who have had multiple GFs: In your experience, is it normal for a girl you are dating to rarely kiss you after 1 month of being in a relationship

• Yes in my experience it is normal
  • In my experience it is NOT normal
Her kissing you
The girl initiating the kiss

NOT the guy initiating the kiss.

THE GIRL initiating the kiss
Refreshing question

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because she doesn't initiate doesn't mean she will reject you if YOU initiate.

I'm pretty sure my boyfriend and I initiate at the same rate.

In the beginning that was a LOT. We couldn't keep our mouths off each other's. Now, nearly 7 years later - oh lands, has it been 7 years? O. o - it's less often but at the same rate. I guess we finally got over ourselves hahaha.

• Is more than 3 dates in 8 weeks too much

• How many do you personally think is too much in 8 weeks

• I don't know...12?

My boyfriend and I treat each other to dinner weekly (we flipflop on who pays).

What Girls Said 10

• Depends, everyone moves at their own pace, and at different paces with different people.

The question is, is her speed/level of comfort insync with yours, and/or are you able to deal with it in the relationship?

• I'm not a guy... but I didn't kiss my BF until we were going out for almost two months... I wanted him to kiss me (cause he had a lot of experience and I had none) but he never initiated it... so after we became "official" I told him he could kiss me now... but I didn't know how to kiss so it was super awkward... so I think it's normal

• After one month, I think I would still be a bit shy with kissing him, so if she never had, that may be it. If she used to kiss you a lot and now she doesn't anymore, then that's weird

• Depending on the person if she gets butterflies around you then maybe she is just nervous and afraid you''ll reject her being forward with you. or maybe she is just self conscious of her "skills" in that department but in the worse case maybe the problem is you. if this is a serious problem for you you should just ask her why she hasn't felt the need to and if she tells you it's something with her compliment her and assure her she is great and if it's you ask for tips and pointers and i'm sure that will increase your chances of getting hot and heavy with your lips.

• are you her first relationship?

• Only if you are one of her first or she's very reserved.

• While I was dating my current boyfriend I didn't kiss him for over a month. I guess I didn't know how to really initiate the kiss... Sometimes I still ask for a hug like a dumby :0

• she doesn't want herpes probably...

• -she probably doesn't fully trust you if she isn't initiating a kiss with you
    -or she doesn't feel comfortable yet emotionally to kiss you.

• It really depends on the girl. Some girls are kissy, others are not. It depends on her personality. I'm not the kissy type but that doesn't mean I don't love my bf of almost 2 years.

What Guys Said 22

• Sorry mate but if kisses ain't happening it usually means she finds you untrustworthy or possibly she isn't happy about something your doing. My ex use to sometimes push back when we started making out and for me thats offending.

• After a month, not really. At that point in the relationship it should still somewhat be in the honeymoon faze but that's my opinion. Maybe there's something on her mind or she's just not into it anymore. Either give it time and see if it works itself out or ask her about it.

• There is no normal. Every girl is different. Some love to initiate the kiss, some love to be kissed. I would not consider there's something up. But if it is unusual behavior, I might ask questions to see if there is anything bugging her or on her mind.

• You need to tell her how much you love it when she kisses you out of the blue. Make sure she knows it brightens your whole day.

• Relationships where kissing happens very frequently are usually very high school which is why not many people who dated in high school last because those types of relationships are more based on physical attraction and kissing. You need to judge your relationship based on conversations you have with your gf and don't worry about that side of things

• There has to be excitement in a relationship in my mind. I don't want to be in a stale relationship

• I agree with you there, I know what you're saying. Maybe she's just reserved or inexperienced herself...

• not normal at all. well at least the girls i date. I don't know some girls are different. They are shy or just not a kissing person.

• It depends on the girl, some would be kissing you like the begging and some it'll kinda just slow down because you don't need to kiss all the time to show your appreciation etc

• Most of the time I initiate kisses. Don't worry about it.

• course it isn't normal. I guess if she really liked ya she would kiss ya a lot more but shit, 1 month of relationship and she didn't do it yet? Im quite sure that isn't normal

• Yh I've had girl kiss me in 3 weeks And some 3 Months so I guess it's normal Just depends on the Girl and how comfortable she is With Physical Contact.

• Tell her to kiss you! Maybe she'll realise she likes it the other way around

• I imagine your gf would always want to kiss you. I think it isn't normal

• After 1 month... lol she would still kiss me without me initiating the kiss. :)

• Let's run with a different measurement of time. How many dates are we talking about?

• 14 dates so far in 8 weeks

• Are you saying that more than 3 dates in 8 weeks is too much?

• No, don't read into it. I'm just a sarcastic individual. :)

• Depends on the girl. You should probably make the first move.

• I can't because I am not a pushover and I won't kiss up to them and let them do nothing

• Not really. Girls are all different. If you don't like it, get a different girl.

• it depends on the nature of things , I had a female friendship where we were very close and almost like dating yet she never kissed me. its possible to be close to a girl and yet not have that physical connection even if there is a connection and you spend time together. sometimes its cause your just friends or its cause she isn't physically attracted to you

• Depends on what's going on. It is possible to end up in your partner/girlfriend's 'friendzone' (ask lots of married men), even though they might say you're their boyfriend etc., physically some girls lack desire and want more of a platonic thing - you don't want to be in your gf's friendzone.

• I would say less typical not necessarily abnormal. Most girls I dated we kissed often right from the start but I dated two girls that didn't like to kiss.

• my girlfriend says she doesn't want to kiss me/or have sex until she loves me.

• when it comes to women, u need to get use to them taking the passive role. u might get the odd case, but in most instances u will have to be the man. forget this question. If u want to kiss your woman kiss her. thats it. she will follow your desire, because thats what most women want. they want to make thier man happy.

• And they want to make their man happy by being passive and not doing much?

• I didn't say it would make sense. It's just their nature sometimes.

She's with u for a reason. It's usually the guy that asks# the girl to dance. The guy that makes the first move, the guy that asks for the #, the guy that gets down on one knee n proposes. Some girls r different but mostly u will have to be the leader n aggressor.

I've been with ny lady 4 years n she's more passive than ever lol. Sometimes I have to literally take off her pants n have sex with her.

Women will wonder if u care if u don't call them, tell them nice things, be affectionate, bring them gifts. Most of the time they r just shy n or insecure. We have to reassure them. Girls r not good at handling rejection as good as we r wo a lot of them just develop this passive approach to life.

If a girl likes u she might just smile n send signals for example. She's afraid to out herself out there.

Do as u please with your women. She will let u know if u cross a line the rest is your pleasure

• I would not entertain being in a relationship with someone who I did not kiss on a regular basis. So no, it's not normal.

• I am talking about her kissing you not you kissing her as in her initiating the kiss

• I should have been more precise in my answer. I also meant vice versa. I would not enter a relationship with a unaffectionate woman, or should I say, a woman who did not initiate kissing, etc.