Is this what a guy does when he is into a girl?

Guy I see around stares, smiles , seems fidgety. Always makes a convo and even when I do not carry it on he manages to find a way to talk and ask
More questions

He always asks how i I am, and if I look down he wants to know why. When I passed by his shop, he was serving people and when it came to my turn he was like hello gorgeous sorry couldnt help but stare before. I smiled did not know what to say.

He does seem unsettled in my presence and I catch him staring at me from across his shop. He turns his head then. one time I went to the supermarket where he works he said hey how are you in a busy store where he was serving many people but looking at me and talking to me. He was serving them fast and seemed to not want me to disappear quickly.

Another time I walked in and he was in a deep convo with a few people. One customer and some staff talking about countries etc. An when I came to
The counter he said to them ok I dont care now princess is here. An he turned to me and smiled. Next time he saw me he was singing then when I went to pay him he did not pick up the coin he held my hand for a bit then took it. He tried to be subtle but I felt closer to him. I did not want him to let go. An as I am shy I do find it hard to talk to a guy I like. So when a guy says to me hey how are u i I just say fine. An the guy said to me one time when he said how r u an iI said good how are you he said thats more like it. So he wants me to make effort right? What do I do next I want his number but he always working when I see him so seems inappropriate?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say yes he is interested in you and if your interested in him then the next time you see him offer him your phone number instead. Maybe when you give him money for whatever your buying stick a note in there with your phone number and a cute note attached to it.

If you calls and asks you out then you will have your answer. It won't matter how busy he is, if he is truly interested in you then he will find the time to date you.

• Hey thanks for answering. Yeah guess its about whether he will make the effort. I always get guys who do not lol and I have realised if a guy does really like a girl nothing will keep him away.

What Guys Said 1

• Watch and see he talks that way to other women. If it is only you then you must be special to him.

• So far from what I've saw he does not talk that way. However I can not know 100% as I am not always around to see lol

What Girls Said 0