Girls how do you like guys flirting with yougirls how do you like guys flirting with you?

what r good openers?
anything is helpful?
what r good openers?
what r good openers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just talk, don't flirt. Talk till you can flirt, I don't know if that makes any sense.

I mean don't go to her 'flirting', Judy approach then and talk about anything you see around you... then show interest in her, she'll feel good only if you do so not in a flirty manner, but in a nice manly way, it's way more attractive TO ME personally when a guy just talks to me, I feel interested... flirting hmm, not so much

What Girls Said 2

• I agree with the previous commenter, just plain talking should be enough for the first little bit. If you are generally interested in getting to know a cute girl.. talk to her. You don't need to come on strong. That way she will pick up on your interest without feeling threatened or awkward. Eye contact is key. And natural conversation should just do the work for you.

• Just talk to me. That's all I really want a guy to do, and smile. When I really like a guy I like him to be himself around me. Don't flirt till you get close enough to the girl, so it wouldn't be awkward. I've had guys flirt with me right away, which was a complete turn off. I was like "Slowww down!"

What Guys Said 0