How do I land a doctor and marry him?

I would love to marry a doctor one day but I don't know what type can you name some thanks

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Get a job in a hospital. Interns, fellows, and MDs all work there fairly early in their careers and are open to suggestion. My own dumb ass brother married a gold digger that he met in the radiology department with a "medical" degree that was not recognized in this country. Brilliant.

• go where the medical students are , but it be hard to find a single doctor , most are taken I would assume. but you never know its possible to meet anyone if you try hard

• "land" a doctor? why not "land" a man you love and who loves you back?

• He can be a doctor or a lawyer I don't really care it's just that I would rather marry someone from the same profession

• hmmm... sound more like you're looking to marry someone with a high income. you realize that, right?

• Surely you have greater aspirations than being a trophy wife?

• I'm not going to be that type of wife

• No offense, but your question came off sounding a bit gold-digging, i. e. seeking to marry a guy solely based on his high-income profession.

• To be honest with you I'm not in it for the money I love the medical field and I know there are many women that are like that it's not something I would like I will love him not because he's a doctor but because we know each other so well

• Go to med school or get injured often.

• Become a nurse.

• I'm going to nursing school after high school I hope I get in

• You are a student. Why not searching your man in college itself?

• Same way you land anyone I'd guess

What Girls Said 1