Should I ask her to break up with her bf first before we start to fool around?

I meet this girl but she has a bf , but she still seems interested and I'm really interested in her. I just don't want all the drama of she cheated on him etc. I would rather we start fresh and she just be honest with him and her self that she really wasn't that interested in him anymore and that she has meet someone new that she is more into.

should I tell her that I would really like to date her and fool around with her in the bedroom but I'd really prefer she dump the bf first and then we could start a new relationship without anyone else to worry about

Most Helpful Girl

• I could write a long opinion on why you should do this, about all the trouble, all the little games and vices, all the little evils, etc. that will come from this. I say WILL versus "can," because too many people say "can," when it's WILL.

You are totally justified in asking her this, but don't just be blunt and say, I need you to break up with him." Try not to use the word "you." Instead say something like, "I cannot have sex with someone who is in another relationship. I need to know that my partner is being exclusive." Or morph around those words in an order that sounds like something you would say.

What Girls Said 4

• If they don't break up you and her bf will both be two-timed. It won't be good for all 3 of you. The girl will be thought of as a two-timing annoying girl and she'll be hated by other girls, you and her bf will be known as idiots who are easy to trick, so it won't be good for all 3 of you.

• Think of how her boyfriend will feel about you two fooling around while they are still together. Because there is a very good chance if she does it to him, you'll find yourself in the same boat eventually. Karma is a bitch.

• well that's why I'd prefer she'd just end it with him to avoid things getting worse between them if me and her do get more serious. we haven't had sex yet. but some stuff has happened , I saw her in revealing clothes on several occasions and we hung out one night at hotel bar and talked for a while and really connected , she hasn't cheated on him yet in the physical sense but maybe cheated in terms of her being interested in me

• Just say: This isn't happening until he is gone. If she is willing to cheat on him she is willing to cheat on you. Is she worth it. Also think about it from your perspective. How does that reflect you?

• I don't think you should do it , she's just playing you

What Guys Said 1

• If she has a boyfriend then you need to just forget about trying to be with her and step away. You have no right to step in on someones relationship like that, it's highly immoral. Even if she seems interested it doesn't make it right for you to do it, and for all you know she could just be in a vulnerable situation after a downturn in her relationship. If she's not interested in her boyfriend or is about to breakup with him then that's their business and it'll happen on its own, it'd be wrong to try to affect their relationship in any way -- especially with your intentions.

Long story short, girls who are in a relationship are off-limits.

• sometimes people get bored with there relationships , maybe she's bored and wants something more exciting or a guy more into her. something is definity in play here as she has seemed interested but really shouldn't be , she has also never told me to stop pursuing her or been like I have a bf already , she just seems into me

• If she gets bored with her relationship and ends it that's their business and it'll happen on it's own without your influence. Just because she wants you to cheat with her doesn't make it right. It doesn't matter if she's into you or if her relationship is failing, it's completely immoral for you to step into their relationship.

Just walk away.