Need Guy's Advice: Does this guy like me? What do you think?

Feel free to ask questions to get more details. So basically there is this guy that I am really good friends with and we talk about pretty much everything. We've known each other for a while and have promised not to leave each other until we die. A few weeks ago we were texting and he told me that he wished he were with me to cuddle and then told me that he has had a crush on me from the first time we met. Also he has a girlfriend that he has been dating for 3 months but he says that he still likes me. What do you think? Too good to be true or do I still have a chance? Is there a certain way I should act around him?

Most Helpful Guy

• He already has a girl Friend
    If he likes u more than her then he will break up and come to u
    If not it's better to be in Friend zone.
    If he still wanna get close to u without breaking up with his gf
    Then probably he is trying for 1 night stand
    Everyone thinks in different manner so can't say that whatever I said is 100% true.
    :)

What Guys Said 2

• Yes he likes you. There should be a sticky somewhere on this site with the "does he like me" broken down.

I think he's keeping his options open which is normal especially for his age.

Yes you have a chance.

You shouldn't act any specific way. Be yourself.

• Seems like he likes you from the sound of it. When he first got his gf, he was most likely unsure of what he felt of you. In the mean time until he breaks up with his gf [or if he does] you should reveal your feelings for him. Hope thay helps.

What Girls Said 0