Do girls not like me cause i'm skinny and short?

I'm 5'4'' pretty skinny and 25 years old. I have some muscle tone so I'm not like a total toothpick. I have a fast metabolism so that keeps me skinny. I can eat an entire 16oz steak and be hungry again in a couple hours. It's just that I look at all these other guys and their arms are so much more muscular than mine. I approach girls all the time and they always tell me they have a bf after I talk with them for 10 minutes, which yeah I bet some do but I mean come on... A nice friend of mine told me to start giving out my number instead of asking for theirs, which is what i've always done so I'm trying that now. Any opinions ladies? by the way I posted a pic on here once and most all the girls said I was pretty attractive, but they couldn't tell I was short and skinny in that photo.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just work on yourself according to your own standards. You'll def attract women who will accept you for you when they see you have more to offer besides what you look like. Also, there are plenty of beautiful women 5`4 and under who like skinny men. Maybe even taller.

What Girls Said 3

• Lots of protein. Whey protien. Work out by joining jui jitsu classes, everyone I know there that is skinny, is skinny but ripped. Next: Become a girls best friend before you date her, it will come naturally after a few months.

• desiderata said it all!

• Skinny is nothing but your height is too low for me.

But that is because I'm 5'11 myself

What Guys Said 1

• "I can eat an entire 16oz steak and be hungry again in a couple hours." One of the most useless sentences to have ever been posted on GaG relative to the topic on hand.

I'm not a girl but I think most women prefer men that are taller than them. I suggest you excel in other matters, such as muscles mass and wealth. The struggle is real.

At least you ain't black.