How to talk to girls? I kinda need help?

I've been out of the dating game for a moment and I kinda forgot how to talk to girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be yourself. Be funny. Don't be afraid to screw up. Treat her like a person. It's not that complicated, so don't over complicate it.

What Girls Said 5

• Use your mouth. Put words together. Something like that...

• I wouldn't say there's a specific way to talk to girls. You just talk to them like they're your friends and It's okay to be a little shy. Once you become friends the talking should come easily and just be yourself and have fun. Don't worry about it. Most of the time girls don't know what to say either.

• Treat her with chivalry! Be funny and agreeable, and never be judgmental or intolerant! Become her best friend and you will have her forever!

• usually guys ask questions about the girl so they can talk about themselves, some girls go on and on some give you a short nice answer..

• Flap your lips together and start witha low rumbling

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you move your lips while exhaling. The vibration of the vocal chords while exhaling allows sound to come about. From there you use your tongue and lips to control the pitches and such that the sound makes in such an order that certain symbolic noises are made. When you combine this noises in the right order, they formulate sentences which is the basis for coherent thought. They coherent thoughts in the form of sound waves reach the other person who is also familiar with them, in that order. They can then respond in kind using the same practice.

When all is said and done, thoughts go from you, to them. They interpret and send responses back to you. Look I know it all sounds very complicated but you'll get the hang of it.

Just talk.