Do you guys think Asians are nice? In your opinion, rate how nice they are.. Also rate how cute they are?

I've never actually talked to an Asian so I was wondering how nice are they? I think they are super nice and they will make a cute husband for me someday. So can you guys help?

• Asians are bad!
  • Asians are fun and nice!

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls do not have a high expectation of Asian guys and here's why.

Everyone is raised by their parents and in an Asian family, it's no different. Problem is these parents are not culturally assimilated to the American one. They expect their sons to be honest, listening-to-elders, respective, and honorable sons who will carry their lineage. However, this method tends to create a very passive person. And since dating game is all about active people chasing and getting chased, passive people play no part in this game.

Now to send some positive vibe here, because of this "tradition" we are (most of us I believe) very nice and sometimes considered cute. However, when it comes to fun and sexy most of us haven't passed the cultural hurdle yet.

What Guys Said 4

• I think they're so nice and like
    totally cute and all ^.~

Well, Asians can be quite strict when it
    comes to success and career, but generally
    I think respect is part of the culture ^~^

• Asians are the cutest!

• B.
    (filler)

• I am biased. I have acute yellow fever. Every time I see a neat, young slender one, I imagine giving her oral sex.

What Girls Said 2

• lol do you know kambo tricky here? He's asian. :P

• Lol, the votes so far