Girls/Guys: What do you guys date a person that smokes vapes (e-cigs)? Yes or no?

Definitely a lot cleaner than cigarettes because it doesn't have all of the chemicals and carcinogens. My friend recently let me borrow his and it's actually pretty nice. Doesn't give you bad breath and doesn't stain your teeth. It smells like whatever flavor you put in it too. What do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I would cause I smoke them too

What Girls Said 3

• Not a chance. They still smell horrible. I can't handle the smoke itself and it's just gross.

• really? like the one im smoking right now i put pear flavor in it and it literally smells like air freshener. im just wondering if you know exactly what im talking about. not attacking you in any way by the way.

• I do know. I can't handle smoke. Or vapor of anything. Like, I can't handle camp fires lol

• No... I don't want to be with someone who has addictions like that.

• thats a solid answer, thanks. what if you liked a guy and he wanted to quit smoking cigarettes and wanted to switch to a better alternative?

• haha by the way im not addicted to cigarettes but just wanted to ask hypothetically. thanks for the answer harakiri, you're a cool chick

• i gotcha, no prob, and thanks :D

• If they were using it to try to quit cigarettes and also planned to stop with thise eventually, I'd have no problem and I'd try to help them work through it. If they just did it just for fun the. I doubt I'd mind either. My grandmother got lung cancer from second hand smoke so as long as I'm not in danger from being around it, I wouldn't care.

• do you think its actually bad for you? there isn't really research that says it is yet but i guess well never know and time will only tell.

• I've read some places that they are still bad for you, just not those around you

What Guys Said 5

• Hell yeah, I'm about to start selling them for my job, so I encourage the shit out of it. Gotta get that gwop, kiiiiid!

• haha i feel you, do you smoke them?

• haha i actually heard that nicotine in itself is pretty good for you at a moderate level like caffeine, and could help stop alzheimer's disease, what do you think

• I think I'm a salesman, not a doctor. I'm slinging that shit to anyone who will buy it either way, haha. Good shit if that's true though👌

• If they were using it as a bridge to quits cigs and had serious plans to cease using them SOON, then yeah, I'd consider it.

• You can do it as much as you like, and it wouldn't bother me. You can put non-nicotine oil them, and it's not at all addictive.
    The 1st 2 women who replied to this are full of shit.

• i mean yeah thats true, but obviously there isn't really enough research to say that they are absolutely harmless. and i heard nicotine is not necessarily bad for you, it helps stop alzheimer's and moderate levels of nicotine is actually pretty good for you. its just all the carcinogens and chemicals in cigarettes that we equate with nicotine that is bad for you. i think harakiri made a good point but appreciate the answer brah

• E-cigs are simply the most retarded things...

• why do you say that

• Yeah well, I'm pretty sure I've seen more than a few teenies taking a few tokes of some of those cause it's "cool". Criticism man. Learn to take it.

• i know if criticism isn't pointed in the right direction its obviously not criticism

• After the first two answers it looks like females either can't read or are intolerant of any imperfection lol.

• nah i mean harakiri said it right, i mean they are addictive, because there are nicotine levels in them. i just heard that nicotine itself is really not that bad and it helps stop alzheimer's

• I don't need to date my mother or a nag. She is an awesome girl but females are kind of uptight about some stuff and let others things totally slide. I don't quite get it.

• i see where you're coming from, thanks for the answer brah