Why does my ex boyfriend best friend kept me as a friend online?

My ex bf and i broke up 10 months ago last year. We stopped talking and never heard from him. Then out of the blue he sends me a message saying he misses what we have lets start as friends. I gave it a try. I did told him how he made me feel after we broke up and he apologies but some how our feelings didn't die. After 2 months of talking we confess to each other that we fell in love. The feeling was mutual so i thought until he said he wanted to be solo and get his life straighten out to get to my level. I got tired of his mix signals of one minute i love you and bla bla i care then he didn't talk to me. Everything he felt he would tell my best friend it was confusing. So i got tired and wrote him a message saying I'm done I'm not gonna wait for him. Why are we friends if he doesn't wanna talk to me. He know what i feel for him and i don't with his mix signals. So last thing was I'm done trying to be a part of his life. Its been a week since then i deleted him but i forgot to delete his best friend but i thought aah he is gonna do it. Its been 2. Weeks and his best friend still has me online as a friend. He sees me online but what i wonder is why does je still have me? Why hasn't he deleted me? What do you guys think? Be honest guys i dont mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• My ex girlfriends best friends still have me as a Facebook friend aswell. Two of her closest friends. I hear you about the mixed signals, you don't need to put up with that at all. Maybe his best friend doesn't seem like he doesn't need to delete you Because you and him are still friends and you never did a thing to him so he doesn't see the point of deleting you. I'm a guy and I hang out with my buddies ex gfs sometimes because they are in our friend circle still. But he also could be asking that guy to see what you've been up to but that is very unlikely Because he that just makes him seem like a coward and needy guy to his friends. Kinda not showing his friends that he's the alpha male and a weak guy haha.

If you have time answer mine please :)
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1077763-crazy-question-for-girls-what-us-guys-really-want-to-know

What Guys Said 3

• Because people don't care, if you don't want him as a friend then delete him, he might be thinking the same thing as you

• because it wasn't him who broke up with you

• He doesn't know what he wants

What Girls Said 1

• Cause the best friend has his own fucking life and doesn't give two shits about what is going on between you and his friend?

• True but then again both of them at the same time send me a friend request. So if he didn't give a dayum why would he add me when his best friend my ex bf added me?

• I know its why im asking like this shit doesn't make sense to me why he still has me as a friend.

• Doesn't matter. Delete him if you want, if not.. don't worry about it. Dude is your EX... doesn't matter if his friends are on your list or not. He's not important at this point, and neither are his friends...