Is my height a turn off for most women?

I am 5 feet 6 inches approx. The average height in males in the United States is 5 feet 10 inches. I am 19 (almost 20), so I think I am done growing in height.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5 foot 5, I prefer taller men. However, my best mate is your height and has never had any problems getting girlfriends. I slept with someone who was 5 foot 2!

So... for me, because of my height, I wouldn't date you if I was picking you out of a line up, but there's more to it than just height :) You're not a midget so no worries :)

What Girls Said 3

• Im afraid so little wee one. But no worries just get a Phd in something, be really funny and drive a nice car... you will have no problem with the ladies. In all seriousness, you can find some women who are not height obsessed... just keep your eyes peeled!

• No it's far from being a turn off, in fact it's not even considered short.

• No, not at all. My dad is 5'5 and didn't have any problem getting all the woman he wanted lol and most were even taller than him. The woman he's married to now is taller than him but she doesn't care.

What Guys Said 4

• It will be for a lot of women but many women will also not care. I saw a couple in line next to me at the store today and both seemed to be like 5'3" to me. I think most women are attracted to height but it's not that important to most either.

• I wouldn't worry too much about it. Most women just prefer a guy that's taller than they are, and you're about the average female height so you'll do just fine.

• Your so luckily to be an average male in the u. s were you don't have to worry about anything accept how tall you are. Think about that and the children in Africa ( of course the poor parts at least)

• I'm 5ft 5 and I have no problems attracting women.