Do girls have any guy friends that they keep around "just in case?"?

Do you girls keep any of your guy friends around just in case you end up single and need a piece of ass? Cause admit it, most of your guy friends would never turn it down if offered.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some guys I keep for friendships sake, some guys I keep just in case, some guys I keep because I can, some guys I keep because they are dumb.

• Thank you so much for being honest!

What Girls Said 8

• I don't. But I suppose that maybe some girls do keep guy friends around "just in case", and some don't. Depends on the girl.

• I have my guy friends that are only friends, but I also do keep a few guys around just in case I'm horny, bored and wanting to talk or go out. Guys are much more willing to be the "just in case" than a lot of girls are.

• Also, thank you for being honest.

• I'm single, so the "just in case" case is already the case for me. I didn't "keep" any of my guy friends "around", they're my platonic friends for a reason.

• hahaha nope no way ! the close guy friends that i have are all like my brothers that i never had! wouldn't ever date any of them ahhaha

• Of course. There's plenty of girls that keep guys around as options.

• I wouldn't because I'm old fashioned. ... BUT if I were to listen to every thought in my head. Yeah I would!!! Let's face it, ladies can't be that different from men!! We are all humans and we all have needs lol

• It seems only natural, right?

• I have a lot of guy friends and some of them I regret having anything with.

• I know some of the females I talk to do, but I find it wrong. If I wanted a piece of ass I would not turn to a guy I don't have any feelings for, especially my friends. It's just one of those things that would make me feel bad

What Guys Said 0