Ladies!!! which one of these guys will have more success in the dating game than the other and?

Why? Which one of these guys will have more success?

Guy 1 is morbidly unattractive and makes little money but has a good personality and mid level confidence.

Guy 2 is very attractive and makes good money but has a bad personality and extremely cocky.

If your answer is neither then don't bother to answer and dismiss yourself from the question thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry I pick Guy 2.

What Girls Said 4

• most girl would go for guy 2 but there relationship would not last long but if somone were to go out with guy 1 the relationship would last longer so for me I would pick guy 1

• I'd choose Guy 1.

• I would say guy 1, but being attractive is very important, you can't kiss an ugly face as they say, but i would say guy 1 still as nothing is more ugly than a bad personality :) Could you take a look at my Q please?

• Guy 1 - I guess I like personality better. Guy 2 would just be an ass , good looks can't make up for personality for long !

What Guys Said 1

• guy 2 will have more success in the "dating" game but that's as far as it will go.