The girl I'm currently kind of messing around with right now wanted to know who I was with last night?

So I connected with an old friend about 2 months ago and we have been sort of messing around with each other. Just thinks like hanging out alone, kissing, hugging, cuddling. We haven't had sex. We haven't committed to dating and we are keeping all intimate/affection to just when we are alone.

Well, about a month ago I took her out to a picnic dinner out at this levee and we had a good time. Last night I went out to this levee and just sat there for about an hour alone. Well, I decided to update my profile picture on Facebook while I was there. When she saw it later that night, she texted me asking if that's where I took the picture then she asked me who I was with.

Is this good or bad that she want to know if I was with someone else?

Most Helpful Girl

• She likes you and is probably a little jealous. It's a good thing. Just be honest with her.

What Girls Said 1

• it means she likes you. I'd just be honest with her, tell her you went for a walk and to relax. She'll think it's sweet.

What Guys Said 1

• It's a good thing, if she didn't, then you'd be less certain about whether she cares or not.