Do you agree that any decent looking girl can have any guy she wants?

I see a lot of people on here sayin things like "you're a girl, you can have pretty much any guy." Do you agree or not and why?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• for sex, yes pretty pretty much any guy

for relationships, no. for a girl getting a relationship is like getting sex for a guy. it can be tough

What Guys Said 11

• hahaaa no. I've turned down really attractive looking girls when they just wanted to fuck:P some of my friends do the same but the others just want to fuck so:P

• Not any guy, but getting a guy is a lot easier to a decent looking girl than it is to a decent looking guy.

• Or getting a decent looking girl as a decent looking guy.

• I disagree. Looks can only tell so much about a girl. What is on the inside is more important in my opinion.

• I agree to the idea that yeah she can get sex easily, but a relationship is another story, the tables turn when that situation comes in, from observation, and experience I noticed that.

• Disagree. I've turned away plenty of decent looking girls.

• This is only true said if "she can have any guy to fuck". not for a relationship, the relationship includes her brain usage and the personality

• For casual sex, pretty much.

For serious relationship, no.

• no, if she's a bitch she's not someone id want

• A lot of guys then to be desperate for a woman, so I think that quotation holds some truth.

• A decent looking girl (a 6 out of 10 and above) has it a lot easier than a guy who is a 6 and above.

• i never turned down a girl who asked me out, i love girls, they were beautiful too, turning one down who was sweet enough to make a move would be stupid, and the guys who reject them are idiots and probably are gay

What Girls Said 6

• No... I know many decent girls who have never had a boyfriend or anything. My best friend is like that. Smart, stunning girl with good morals and a fun personality at the same time but yet she gets turned down mostly and never had a guy show serious interest in her. It frustrates me too cause I know what a great girl she is.

• Highly disagree.
    I don't think I'm too bad looking.. I'm probably at least average (at least I hope! LOL).
    I have a lot of trouble getting a relationship. I've been asked for many, many one night stands but have never been asked out on a date. :\

• Thank you for the laugh :D

Being someone's standard of attractive varies in so many different ways, but not only that your personality matters immensely when it comes to dating and a relationship.

• No that's false

• Feels like it to the 'less' pretty girls, but ultimately its the 'less' pretty girls that get the nicer guys.

• HA. Very funny.