Is my new scar a turnoff for girls?

I have a small cut above my right eye brow, not cutting my eye brow, just above it. What do you think about it, now while it's red, and even after when it's just a line? I got it in a fight ( apparently that spot is easy to cut )

Girls?
What would you think about it while it's red?

Most Helpful Girl

• Those kinds of scars are sexy. I know it's weird, but sometimes imperfections can make a guy so perfect.
    My boyfriend would look so weird if the scar on his forehead went away. It looks so good on him.
    Scars aren't bad anyway, they're interesting, like every scar has a story, it makes your scars like a story of your life.
    Idk, maybe I'm weird, but I really like scars, I find them interesting and love hearing the stories of where they're from.

• Well... it was in a fight, and that cut was the end of it ( like a box fight), so i would say i lost. Does that makes it a turnoff?

• Not at all. Personally, I'd prefer a guy who stood up for himself in a fight than a guy who just took a beating and did nothing. Not that I encourage fighting, but I definitely discourage not sticking up for yourself.
      And for me, if I liked a guy and he lost a fight, it just makes me wanna give him a hug, and makes me really really pissed off with the other guy.

What Girls Said 6

• I personally think scars give characteristics to a person. I have not seen a scar yet where I turned away repulsed by it. Much like tattoos will start conversations, scars will as well, usually they have great stories attached to them.

I personally wouldn't worry about it, although if you are concerned there are some over the counter things you can get to help heal the scar and minimize how defined it is. Call your local pharmacy to find out what they have. I know when I was 16 I was in a car accident by a drunk driver. Some how my chin was sliced open 56 stitches to my chin. At 16 I was so self conscious of that scar that I even asked my mother about plastic surgery. I went to a doctor and they gave me this tape stuff that had cortisone (spelling?) in it. It help to speed up the healing and made the scar a lot smaller then it would have been on its own.

I never did have it fixed I just learned to accept it. Now I don't even really think about it.

• I think a scar there could be really hot :3 its kinda weird, cause its associated with pain and stuff, bat whatever :D
    I personally got many small scars, but i got two big ones on my back and side from surgeries, so id like to believe that scars doesn't matter :D. And so far, i have succesfully convinced myself that they are totally badass ^^ XD

• I don't think it's a big deal. And I wouldn't judge based upon someone scars because that would make me a hypocrite I have scars too.

• Small scars like that are actually awesome. You can't change much about it anyways so just accept it.

• if you seem nice a girl won't care but if you have one of thoughs "mean looks" then you might have a few girly girls running away in fear but otherwise girls dont care

• Its neither a turn on or off

What Guys Said 2

• I tried to like, use a knife one time and cut downward across my eye and hope it forms a scar in order to make myself look really cool one time.

Now I just realize all it's done is make girls terrified of me and vomit in disgust at the sight of my visage.

• Eye scars are manly as fuck.