How many of you haven't had your first kiss yet?

I'm 16 and still haven't. mostly because I haven't had a boyfriend and I'm not really the type to hook up with people or someone who could even find someone who wanted to hook up with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't had mine yet, which really bothers me. I'm 16. I guess it's less of a big deal to some people, but it makes me extremely insecure that nobody's ever liked me enough to kiss me... It also worries me. I'm afraid I won't kiss anyone till I'm super old.

• me too I feel the exact same!!

• Honestly, considering you're both still only 16, it's not a huge deal. A lot of guys haven't kissed any girls at that age either (including me). It takes longer for some, but there will be plenty of opportunities in all of our lives to kiss people. :3

• aw thanks for the comfort, i hope you're right!

What Guys Said 6

• Well, I kissed my slice of pizza...

• not a big deal, a girl kissed me in high school when I was like 16 and it was a quick kiss on the lips, I still like to think I haven't had my first kiss since my lips were tainted by that whore. she kissed a lot of dudes

• Not me, not a girl on the lips anyways.

• A girl kissed me once but I didn't really want to do it so does that not count ( I don't want it to count )

• I'm 16 too, and I'm a lip virgin as well. Not a huge deal to me.

• Haven't had mine yet. Im 17 by the way

What Girls Said 5

• I haven't had my first kiss yet either and I'm almost 15. It will happen eventual tho so just be great full that you aren't a whore and kissed half of your town lol

• Me either and Im turning 16 in a couple of months :(

• I'm 21 and haven't been kissed. But that's ok; I'll just continue to be patient because it'll be worth it when it finally does happen :)

• I had mine when I was 20.

• i haven't had my first kiss yet some dont get first kiss until they are 29