Girl never says she misses me, but I tell her that I miss her?

I've been hanging out with an old friend here lately and we got involved with each other. Every once in a while when we are apart for a week or more, I tell her I miss her. She never says anything about missing me. Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• People are not expressive sometimes as you expect. It is not bad it all that you express yourself. It is release to be honest. But value yourself at the same time. If it is not coming from other side, I suggest you to step back from that act and wait a little. Because sometimes overly expressing can be even pressure for the other part. If still it doesn't come, find someone who values your expressive side.

What Girls Said 3

• Well you need to tell us more. Did you guys just hook up? Did you formally start dating? Perhaps she sees you as a friend and not more than that. I'd definitely tell the guy I like that I miss him too if he tells me he misses me.

• I'd do the same thing to my friend all the time. I just hated saying it or expressing it if I missed him

• I think she might be scared to seem overly attatched, cause she desnt wanna look like a crazy psycho girlfriend that gives her guy no free time ;)

What Guys Said 1

• The same thing happened to me, only she told me that she missed me, and I told her nothing. We've been apart for almost a whole summer. She probably misses you, she has just never said it yet.