What do guys think of tattoos?

I plan on getting leg tattoos because of scars. Without the tattoos I don't want to show my legs. I can't wear dress, shorts, or swim suits. Do guys find tattoos attractive? My legs will be covered with tattoos.

0|0
1|8

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it really depends on the girl and if she can pull it off and totally rock it. not all girls can.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't really mind tattoo's and it is my gf's choice in the end if she wants another tattoo. One of my friends on the other hand absolutely hates tattoo's and cannot look at someone the same if they have gotten one. It fully depends on the guy and his preferences.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they help anyone's appearance. You're young. You get those things now and when you're 10 years down the road you may really regret it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't really like tattoos on a girl, scars would look better to me (to a point). I mean everyone has scars, but tattoos are just... off-putting I guess, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they are sexy. especially if its right above he butt/lower back. but too much to me could be a red flag

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm indifferent about other people having tattoos, but they can look cool! Be careful tattooing on top of scars as it often leaves bad results.

Good Luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd much rather see scarred legs than tattoo legs. I hate it when girls get tattoos anywhere other than the hip or shoulder blade. But do what you want, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally HATE when women get tattoos on their legs/neck. But since you have a reason to, I wouldn't mind. Just do what you need to do to make yourself feel comfortable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sometimes scars fade but i can understand where your coming from i burnt both my arms a few months ago and would never ever tattoo my arms but I'm seriously thinking about it because i can't stand to see these scars. I hope they fade so i don't resort to that. I have a tattoo on my leg and most guys think its cool. but i think excessive tattoos can come off as too much.

0|0
    0|0