How fast do girls usually want a relationship to go as far as kissing, cuddling and stuff?

If I just met someone and we started dating how long should I wait until we kiss, cuddle hold hands, exc?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's pretty ridiculous how everyone puts these time frames on everything, even the first kiss. Those things vary so much depending on who you're with, what your intentions are with that particular relationship, your ages, etc..

For me, once I'm in a relationship with someone I'd be down to do it all on the first night. Don't see why not, as I would only make it official with someone whom I already trust and am somewhat familiar with in terms of their sexual past and such.

What Girls Said 4

• Discuss with her if she wants to take it slow/get to know each other better or if she wants to go with the flow. can't put a time on these things imo. It just depends on comfort level. everything falls under that.

• It should just happen. When things are mutual , they just happen. If she pushed you off or is reluctant then you will know

• hmmm i would say all of that stuff can happen within the first month of dating.

• I think it depends on the age. For me (23), kiss at the end of the first night. Cuddle on maybe the 2nd or 3rd date if whatever we're going calls for it. Hold hands when he asks me to be his girlfriend/when we tell each other we really like each other.

What Guys Said 1

• Her body is the best indication.