Girls, guys would you date a guy/girl who smokes e-lites (i. e electronic cigarettes)?

Usually people who smoke them are quitting, and I've heard from people that it doesn't smell or taste of anything at ll because there is no tar.

Does the fact that he is quitting, and that it doesn't smell make you want to date... or would even want to date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I would. It doesn't matter to me personally.

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't reallymind dating a smoker in the first place, but i think that the absence of the smell is surely a positive thing. Altho its not like "omg he's quitting/smoking e-lites, gotta have that guy :D"

What Guys Said 2

• I've never thought of this before.
    I wouldn't date a smoker. I'm uncertain about someone who used an E-Cig...

I think I'd be OK with it, so long as I was sure she had genuine intentions of quitting. I've seen plenty of people get bored with E-cigs and go back to regular smoking.

• I think its matters your personal choice. Some peoples do not hate the smokers if he has good personality and characters. In-fact my uncle also smoking using vape pen that purchasing from online store as vaporizzy. com. But aunty never mined as he is really a good person and loves us so much.