What is your first impression ( profile picture ) ?

Simple question (for girl's): would you consider me if you saw me in a cafe or something?

I stand at 5'8.
...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• If you were looking at people that way it could be a tad intimidating or off putting but being well groomed could attract women, personally not my cup of tea. Please don't take this as a harsh comment. I'm not here to break people down.

• Don't worry about being harsh ;), i've never thought i look intimidating !

• Okay good I didn't want you to think that I was being mean xD

• I like the facial hair.

• You just look like a quiet shy boy to me. I don't know what it is exactly, just something about you.
    You're not bad looking though, I'd date you.

• I wouldnt, trim a bit maybe

What Guys Said 5

• I know you're lookin' for chicks to chime in, but in case no one mentions it, you should think about cleaning up your facial hair (make it neater, you don't need to shave it off), and maybe even a better hair cut. Just some simple friendly advice from a fellow brotha.

You're a decent lookin' guy man. And you even look like a guy that would go to cafes and meet chicks.

• Thank you for the advice man. I don't live in america, i just really want a female opinion ( not looking to chime in, whatever that is ) ;) .

• You actually have a beautiful face.

First impression if I saw you, would be
    that you're a guy to takes good care of himself.

Not sure how else to describe it :3

• You look a little bit intimidating you look like you could be in the military or a nerd.

• Dark handsome and so dreamy. I would destroy you boooyyyyeee

• you look like a young prince oberyn.

happynicetimepeople.com/.../Prince-Oberyn.jpg

• That's mind blowing ( if you know what i mean ) ;) .

• ha ha. good one.