She forget we had a coffee "date", what do I do next?

I met this girl at work and we have been talking when we can, since we are at work and are busy. i haven't really flirted with her at all since we are at work but i thought she might be intrested in me, so when i got her alone i asked her if she wanted to go for coffee after work she said "sure but i can't do it today how about tomorrow?" i said yer that sounds good. The next day i don't get a chance to confirm the date since we are both busy, she leaves with her friend and seems like she's in a hurry. How do i go about asking her for coffee again this was last week and i haven't really talked to her much after this and neither of us have mentioned it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Instead of coffee ask her out to a different place, that way 1) you don't seem like a coffee freak 2) you can ask her out again without acting like you want her to remember she forgot your guys' first date. Hope this helps! c:

• thanks for your comment, now i have to worry about where i should ask her out to i need something casual since i just want to get to know her better since we can't talk personally in a public place like work comfortably haha

• Girls love sweets! Take her to a local dounut shop! They also have coffee!

What Girls Said 3

• If she liked you, it would never have escaped her mind. I'm sorry, just an opinion. You can always give it a second shot and ask about a happy hour or something and see her reaction.

• sorry but whats a happy hour? lol

• Happy hour is something that a lot of bars and restaurants in the US do from like 4-6 or 5-7, and they give great drink or appetizer specials. It's pretty common to go with coworkers as a get to know you type thing. When I was in Europe it was similar to aperitivo in Spain and Italy, I don't know if there's a UK version lol.

• Ask her if she wants to hang out again - arrange a time and place - maybe a couple of hours after work so that she won't ditch you again to hang out with one of her friends from her job.

• I don't think she wants to go sorry :(

What Guys Said 3

• To be honest, If it was me and she still has not remembered enough to come say she is sorry for missing our coffee date. I would let it go. It is obvious to me she is not that into me. However if you want to persue her to see if you can win her over. Aproach her again and ask if she would like to have dinner instead of coffee. That way she will get a suttle reminder about missing the coffee date and you will be able to see if she even cares about missing it.

• Thanks for you comment i will consider this but i think ill just ask her for coffee again and if it doesn't work out for the second time i'll know that she's not intrested since if she forgets about a coffee date i doubt she would be up for a dinner date. if we manage to go on a coffee date ill ask her out for dinner.

• Did you specifically mention it was a date?

I mean I get that people would usually pick up when they're asked for coffee, but you can at least confirm it by saying a date or something else to confirm it is a date and not just a get together after work.

• Sounds like she isn't interested, and is avoiding you. I would just forget about her, and move on.