Do you think he does not like me?

If he really liked me he would have asked me out right to do something outside of school right?

Do you think if he really liked me he would have told me to do something outside of school?
Hi... sorry if my question is stupid

I have a crush in a universty guy... So it was our last exam yesterday and I told him in text message `` I met some really nice people at university and you are one of them , I am glad I met you``

He just replied `` I am glad i met you too... I'll see you in fall we will have class together next semester``

My question is `` If he really liked me he would have asked me out right to do something outside of school right?

He also asked me if I have a boyfriend in class... I said no I have a too busy life for this kind of thing

What Guys Said 1

• I highly suggest never giving vocal messages that contract mental/emotional wants. He was interested enough in you to ask if you have a boyfriend, yet you said that you have a too busy life for that kind of thing.
    Imagine if you approached a guy, asked him if he had a girlfriend, and he said "No, I'm too busy."
    You would conclude that he isn't interested in a girlfriend at that time, correct? Why would he not conclude the same thing?

If you wanted him to ask you out you shouldn't have shut him down, because that is what you did: shut him down. He may not ask you out for a long time now. If he is still interested later on enough to ask if you are "too busy", you should reply back that you have some free time.
    Be careful if you start flirting after reading this, as you'll send mixed signals; confusion is not an asset.

What Girls Said 0