Do you think players/womaniZers end up crushing on a girl they can NEVER have?

I know some girls pretend to not like a girl, but womanizers can tell

Most Helpful Guy

• players can tell if one girl doesn't like another girl?

a true player at least from what I understand is a player because they can never "hang on to" a girl for very long and once they are done are on to the next target. I've heard of players who have such low standards they'll get with any girl that so much as says hi.

• I meant guy

• Then you aren't a player

• that's good. :) I hope the % of players are low. it sucks that a few bad apples can ruin the basket. :P

What Guys Said 1

• I think the players who truly play the game just move onto those who are interested and if they see one making distance, they hit up another number in their cell phone.

What Girls Said 2

• Sure. I had a super hot friend in college who used her hotness to get all the players to chase after her and then she'd tear their hearts out of their chests and take a bite out of them. :) she was awesome. but the whole thing sort of inflated her sense of self and made her impossible to live with.

• I used to know a player who was only a little above average and he had at least 2 dozen extremely hot and extremely popular girls going out with him each year and often at the same time. He kept talking over and over again about how beautiful girls were breaking his heart and how he was also breaking there's so I think he did pine for somebody he couldn't have despite his success with dozens of girls he could have.