Why does the mistress get all the blame?

Look at all the judgemental, narrow-minded, sexist comments on my last question:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1083013-should-i-dare-my-married-boyfriend-to-kiss-me-at-the-office-party

"you are despicable", "you are literally the worst", "you are scum", "you are a train wreck", "sickening", "selfish and despicable", "you have no sense of morality or reality"

Firstly, I don't conform to society's arbritary moral code. I live by my own rules. If I'm sexually attracted to him, then I'm going to sleep with him, married or not, I don't care about a piece of paper. If a married man is cheating with me, their marriage is completely meaningless, and it was over long before he met me.. If he is having sex with me, he doens't love her.. I'm doing her a favour, so that she can get a divorce, and move on.

Also, I'd never ever have a serious relationship with, or marry a cheater. This is purely sexual.. I'm exploring my sexuality with an older married man.. It's fun and exciting. But that's it. He's way older than me, and I don't see this going anywhere.. In fact, when I break up with him, I'll probably let his wife know.

I do have morals, they're just different to most other people's.

He's the one who took wedding vows and made a promise to be faithful to his wife until death do us part. I didn't break any promises, I didn't lie, I didn't cheat on anyone... so why do I get the blame?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people are dickheads. I don't agree with cheats or the people who agree to be the dirty secret, makes me sick, but the person to be angry at is the person who betrayed and broke somebodys trust. He has duty to be loyal to her, you don't.
    But why I think people are dicks, I've seen a million questions similar to yours from men about their married women, and nobody says shit, they even get advice and will laugh at the husband being cheated on. Complete and utter stupidity

What Guys Said 4

• I don't agree with any of your reasoning, but this always surprises me too. There's even a website devoted to "victimized" wives outing and trashing mistresses. A cheating husband is no less responsible and should be no less vilified. Unfortunately, that rarely seems to be the case. At some level men are still expected to cheat, and women are still expected to only have sex within the context of a socially acknowledged relationship, and people's reactions to affairs like the ones you participate in bear that out.

• Wow. You made another question to tell us how much you don't care about what you are doing. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

• you go girl. i support you 100%

• Those comments don't mean the mistress is getting all the blame. On the contrary, usually in discussions like that one the guy is the one who gets most of the hate, especially from women (surprise!). In this case you just make yourself sound like a lowlife who doesn't give a fuck about anyone bet herself. That's why you got all the hate. You deserved all of it and more. You get the blame here because you clearly have no concept of how disgusting you are what what you're doing.

• By the way, you WILL get what's coming to you. It will come around one way or another. Even though you don't acknowledge it here, deep down you know how low you have stooped and that is going to eat at your soul and become a part of who and what you are. That's something that is hard to overcome. Good luck with that.

What Girls Said 4

• The truth is you don't have morals. You're vain, greedy and dishonest with yourself. You care only what your pussy have and functioning at a primitive level for material gain. If you thought, you have it better just cos you're young and attractive... Well looks fade. Men will always find the next best thing and drop u like a hot potato.

• You'll only understand oneday, when another young hot chick steals your husband without any care or morality. Karma always balances things out.

• If your husband is cutting out on you either you need to step your game up or if it's his fault leave him lol

• You get your blame and he gets his. Each person has their own crappy role in this

• While I agree the mistress shouldn't get all the blame...
    You know he's married, and you basically don't give a crap. You're not respecting anyone. You are caring only about yourself. It takes a very selfish person to do something like that. I almost think you're trolling, because it takes a really crappy person to do something like that. Were you raised by a potato?
    All I ask of you... is please don't get pregnant. Please. Please.