Just lost my first serious relationship girlfriend, and she wants to be just friends, please help?

So today when me and my girlfriend were walking to the basketball court when she told me her mom finally found out we were dating, she told me if we didn't break up she would be home schooled all the way through high school, and she's 14. Her dad wants her to be able to date, but her mom just will not let her.
I have been posting about this for a while, and she saved us a few times by lying but her mom got us this time. She ended it. Me and her were both in love with each other. I went camping with my friend for two days and missed her birthday, so when I was walking her home I told her I got her a present. She stopped walking and asked me what it was, and I got off my bike and kissed her for a good 2-3 minutes. After that she started crying really hard saying I had just made it harder. After I walked her home, I told her I loved her and left, like a final goodbye. She still wants to hang out with me, and her brother wants me to sleep over and go to their races. (They race customized go-karts for cash).
And every time I see her I get heartburn and almost cry because when we were dating I could walk up to her and kiss her because she loved me. Now that her mom forced us to be just friends we feel awkward around each other, and I just don't know what to do. Should I stay her friend until she's aloud to date?

Her father is trying to get her mom to allow her to date, if her father approves the guy she likes. Which I know he approves me because he always waves when sees me.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be friends and it sounds like what you had was real I bet she had feelings for you too and if you hang out you will end up kissing in secret or something. If I've learned something through my relationships it's that parents may be able to out off a relationship but no matter how hard they try they can't stop it.

What Girls Said 2

• stay away from her, respect her moms choice. Let her mom know that you'll leave her daughter alone but will always care and wait for her. And its gonna be hard but it'll be worth it

• I can't stay away, and neither does she. Were in love but her mom is just making it awkward. And her mom isn't very mature, she skated 3 years ago with her kids, on a skateboard.

• OK. But your making harder for both of you. Trust me I've been through it. But talking to her mom and letting her know that at least you'll never give up on her but you will wait. Her Mom will respect that.

• Stay her friend until she's allowed!

What Guys Said 2

• I would suggest no contact until she is allowed to date, or until you have had enough time to get over each other. As things stand now, you will only end up hurting each other more, by being together. How much more will her life suck if you end up stealing just one more kiss, and her mom finds out and home schools her, and she loses all her friends? Do you really want to do that to her? If you really care about her, and not just about making yourself happy, you will stay away from her until you have reached a point where you can be just friends.

• We don't want to be just friends, neither of us do and she told me she still wanted me to hang out with her, honestly it might not be a good idea but if we do get back together and im not there as often, I will lose all progress with her, her parents, and her little brother.

• I would wait im curious tho how old are you?

• Fourteen, but that doesn't matter. You know your in love if you sob as passionately as she did. It wasn't earsplitting cries, she just shed tears and sobbed while she talked, trying not to look directly at my eyes.