Would you date interacially?

I am a mix between African American and Native American and i love dating other races. My question is: "Would you date someone outside your race?" Just wondering☺

Most Helpful Guy

• I have many times in the past.
    Never will again. Fucking hate minorities.

Just kidding =]
    I never will again because I don't plan on my current relationship ever coming to an end =]

The only people that refuse to date outside of their race in this day and age are racist. Plain and simple.

• Lmao! You don't have to worry about that. I think you've already established here you're a cool ass open minded dude. I'm shocked that you haven't had an Asian, though man. You must have zero in your area. One thing I can say though... Asian girls don't normally like beards. Would you be willing to chop it down for that yellow candy? :D

• @ RedSnowBunny Skin colour is Genetically the priority of everyone in the world following a sexual preference Instinct that works to keep the Race Surviving, And if anyone lacks this instinct s/he is psychologically abnormal. you do not need to learn me who should be my priority you need to learn to do not talk about things that are beyond your knowledge.

• @ rthomas43 I have red your 'follow up' comments. The answer was clear, to be patient when using the word Racist, even for those who 'eliminate the possibility of being with a particular race'. this is their lives, That doesn't make them Racist and you do not have the right to accuse them to it.

What Guys Said 21

• I could not give less of a shit about race when dating. I care about attraction and connection that's it.

• I have plenty in the past and I am now. What year is this?

• I definetely would. There was this one black girl that I almost dated. Non white girls can be hot too.

• Of course.

• yeah. my last GF was a mixed race.
    I also wondered what it would be like dating an Asian girl.

• Most people who say they're open to IR, really they're only open to one, or two at most.

Personally, I'm open to any race.

• One other race, or two at most*

• what if.. I'm open too?

• strangee: Then you'd be open too? lol

• I'm open to dating girls of any race except for Asian and white girls.

• Yes, I would date anyone. I'm super desperate

• I have before and i would do it again.

• Sure I am not racist

• o f course. as long as its a woman i dont care

• Yes I would date outside of my race. My head, heart and penis do not discriminate against race nor creed.

• A 101% i want my kids to be different for example if i date someone outside my race my kids will grow up learning different languages and culture..

• Yeah, I have and would. I don't think about race when considering going after a girl. Like at all.

• I kinda prefer it, honestly..

• yes, with no reservations

• Yes i would

• Of course. I never understood why race is or used to be such an issue among people. I particularly think women of African descent are gorgeous for example ( I am white )
    A mixture of African and Native American would be like a dream.

• Of course. The future is being multi-cultural and bilingual.

• i will date any girl who will let me fuck them.

• Absolutely. Why not?

What Girls Said 24

• Of course. I don't care about race. We're all human beings.

• I would consider dating outside of my race but I prefer Asian guys so if he is not chinese hopefully he is filipino, indonesian, malaysian, korean, japanese. I will also date a guy who doesn't share my race but shares my religious beliefs - if he is theologically and ideologically the same way as me.

• probably not unless the guy was nearly perfect in every way. i just dont see it

• Sure... no reason not to.
    {although, for some reason, I'm not that into guys who are of Turkish ethnicity...}

• Yes I would.

• ... I date outside inside all over doesn't matter about race omg if the Avatar (blue people) existed you know Id be climbing that blue berry tree! Yum!!

lol no but seriously everyone should date anyone race shouldn't be a factor it should be personality and attraction that it is!

• Hell freaking yeah.

• Of course, I actually usually do. If someone's a great person and attractive I don't care what color their skin is.

• yes i would

• Yes, I would. Love is unrelated with race.

• I wouldn't

• Have before, currently am, and would again. Skin colour ain't no thangggg.

• I am Hebrew-Mexican. I know zero people like that haha, so yeah, I'm kind of forced to date outside of whatever the fuck I would be called XDI love it. I'm dating a half-French, half-Japanese girl :D

• Of course I would! I would NEVER date my ethnicity.

• lol why? that's not the natural way to act towards your ethnicity.

• Pffft not necessary. I am openminded just because I do not like indian doesn't mean I only like white make sense?

• @Myuserusernamerules I am allowed to state my preferences sounds like you have serious control issues. Telling people who and whom to like. I blocked your ignorant ass. I really don't care if i come across as a racist for it. I am not attracted to my race nor do I want to be put under a mircoscope. They except too much from you and have multiple wives so that is my reasoning.

• Would I date people? Yes. Yes, I would.

• no. my race is my priority.

• I'm assuming you only read my initial post and not any of my follow up comments?

• Yeah. And I have some. Would love to try more.

• I definitely would be limiting myself if I didn't date other races besides my own.

• Yes. My actual preference isn't my own race/ethnicity.

• Yes of course, I would. Color of the skin shouldn't matter... :-D

• Have before, would again.

• I'm mixed African and European, but I only claim my African side because I met way too many racist white people, and I just don't feel anything white about me because of that, so even though I'm mixed, they class me as black and I class myself as black.
    I would only date black men. I have seen really sexy guys from other races, but they just don't stand out to me how black men do.
    I don't even really like mixed men, I've never met one with the same mix as me, but even then I wouldn't.
    I just couldn't picture myself with anybody else, I'd feel kinda weird.

• Only if my parents were dead. Otherwise my partner would be recieving too much grief from my parents and the rest of my family.

• Sorry to hear that. My dad is like that as well

• I know what you mean and I'm sort of in the same position with my parents being conservative and no really fully supporting interracial dating. Regardless, my last 2 boyfriends have been one Fijian and my current one Asian.

Parents were hesitant at first, but now that they see how great of a guy he is and how happy I am with him, they've grown to like him so don't let your parents stop you if that's what you're into. They might come around! :)

• after seeing the hell my brother raised, and the bullshit his girlfriends put up with, I have no desire to try. (well. desire. mmmmm sexy sexy men), but I know its not going to work.