Tell me about Leo men!!! Need help!?

Do they show their feelings easily?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Don't trust astrology. Unless that person also trusts astrology too.
    2. Leos are more outgoing people who don't really show their feelings. They also don't really care about other people unless they're really important to them, or there's something in it for them.

Btw, why I even bothered with this, is because my girl is apparently quite into astrology too. Like she has a telescope set, planetarium, and reads Einstein and Stephen Hawking. And of course, the constellations, and the signs, and it being pretty good fun to just imagine your sign is your avatar.

What Guys Said 5

• Being a "Leo" has 100% nothing at all to do with a man's personality. Please don't try and tie in any of that stuff to what a guy is feeling or doing, it will just mess with your head. When in a year someone is born doesn't magically give them characteristics, it is just made up generalized stuff.

• I'm a Leo and I definitely show mine fairly easily.

• According to Astrology, Leo is famous person and he likes attentions

• What he said ^

• you do know astrology is b. s. right?

What Girls Said 2

• My ex was a Leo... he was very whiny. Leo men need CONSTANT reassurance that you care about them & love them... it can get annoying because sometimes you'll feel like you have to bow down at his feet in order to please him. But if you're naturally a people-pleaser then this shouldn't be a huge deal. But that's the bad side of Leo men.

• My crush is also a Leo!! I would say he is kind of hard to read because he's always so friendly with everyone...