Why did my co workers keep wanting to know if I was a virgin?

Ok so a while back at my old job, apparantly I gave off a virgin vibe. Not sure if that's possible, but ok. lol This was mainly one girl that always asked me about this, but I have a feeling she and other girls probably talked about it. She said I was too innocent. haha... Girls what's your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• Virgin vibe, isn't a real thing. You should just ignore them they're being stupid. I get called innocent a lot too, i think it just means that you're not openly cynical about relationships or people, and you look quite young. It's girls being silly gossipy girls, there's no real meaning/motivation behind it... other than maybe too much sugar:)

What Girls Said 2

• she might think you are attractive and be surprised that you don't have a significant other yet. I think she likes you and is interested in you.

• Personally I think that's a good thing. They are basically calling you innocent! :)

What Guys Said 0