He purrs like a cat... mm, yah!?

So Im dating this guy and he purrs like a cat sometimes. Like at random times he'll be like "rrrrrr".
Why is that? Are there any other guys like this?
What do you think of this?

• Find it sexy - rrrrrr
    30% (3)0% (0)23% (3)Vote
  • Creeps me out - Run gurl run
    40% (4)67% (2)46% (6)Vote
  • Unsure - read response
    30% (3)33% (1)31% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably a nervous tick. It will probably go away once you guys become more comfortable with each other

0|0
    0|0
    • Yah, i think you got this right. I think he does it because he likes me a lot (according to him) and maybe nervous around me.

• Show All
    • Yeah I think so too. When I was around my smoking hot ex I would scratch my tricep, and she would ask "why do you do that?" and when I answered her she thought it was cute. So yeah we do dumb shit in front of girls all the time.
      You know how embarrassing it is to get hard when a girl sits on your lap?

• Lol no... I don't think I do.

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 3

• I've had a guy friend that did this. Like whenever he gave hugs or was being hugged or received some sort of affection, he would purr.

0|0
    0|0
  • it might be noisy he makes but does not realize it. maybe he is happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol, could be. thanks for replying.

• that's creepy... makes him seem like a furry

0|0
    0|0
    • I thought it was kinda weird as well... I wasn't sure if I should have asked him why he does it or let it go. So I decided to let him go so he doesn't feel awkward.

• well if your dating i would ask him to see if he even notices he's doing it. he may stop if you bring it up. i can imagine that being a bit uncomfortable.