Could you survive a zombie invasion?

If most of the worlds population turned?

I've been watching a lot of The Walking Dead. lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe there will be a global event. Perhaps a few western nations will fall, but not the entire world. And it won't be zombies, but Islamic terror groups, that bring about the national apocalypse. Jihad never changes; only reactions and attitudes towards it do.

And so here's what I think will happen to the US: 1/3 or 1/4 will survive. China will take the west coast to secure its interests in US debt. Al-Queada or some other group will attack the east and midwest, and the results for everyone who's not them will be basically the same as a zombie apocalypse.

As for the not looking terribly zombie-like: Muslims who want to receive a pardon from the regime are forcibly injected with a combination of meth, crack, and Krokodil - and unleashed on the rest of us. This is similar to how the Japanese fed meth to their troops so they'd have no qualms about suicidal kamikaze missions.

They only get treatment as a reward for slaughtering us. So their bodies will degenerate in a living horror show until we're all dead or they are. If the drugs don't kill their minds and make them think like zombies, then they'll at least look the part and suffer the part. Zombies that think, and kill you because of hate propaganda rather than to eat your brain.

Normally, I'd be very dismissive of such a premise. But we're in a post-Obama America now. I can't rule it out. Would I survive? That depends on a lot of factors. Are they better shots, even zombified on Krokodil? I'd rather not find out.

• I fear this could happen as well but one thing gives me hope. The patriotism and love of our countrymen if a enemy force was foolish enough to attack us. They would have a lot of trouble taking the country theyvepukd not only have to fight the military but millions of pissed of armed civilians, ex military and countless militia groups.

• Good points. But that's why I feel such things as the pink slips of 30000 or so to troops, the ENLIST act for illegals to join the military, the encouragement of rape in the navy, firing of generals with ethics, and the VA scandal are all deliberate and coordinated. Our army had to be made weak, so that civilians are left to fend for themselves. If we're taken by those goons, Russia, Mexico, and China all at once in a time of weakness, though, then it just might be more than our militias can handle.

What Girls Said 8

• If that was to happen I need to keep my family together, know where good shelter is and have food, water, weapons, first aid kit and more water!.

• Not alone, but my boyfriend is oddly, very prepared

• i would go into the basment, fill all the pots i have with water, thrown down the refrigerator, all food i have and blankets and ofc my family and medications.

• haha i live for this day is that bad. <3 the walking dead

• I am surviving.

• I LOVE The Walking Dead, and so i know I'd be dead in like the first 2 days of a zombie invasion. Why:
    1. My cardio is terrible
    2. I can't shoot a gun, use a crossbow or wield a samurai sword
    3. I don't live on a big country farm with a big family and well
    4. I could never kill another human being
    5. I don't know how to forage/hunt/farm/fish
    6. I'm in love with Daryl Dixon and would probably walk right into a zombie cause I'd be preoccupied staring at that dirt soaked body.

• I would most likely become Zombie food because of my heart issues haha.. I have trouble with my heart so I can't do too much cardio without becoming extremely winded and almost dying basically lmao.. damn...

• I rather die than to keep running, hiding and seeing my love ones die and turn into zombie. in the end i would get tired of running and hiding and will die and turn into zombie so might as well die and be a zombie and do the chasing for human flesh bwahaha

What Guys Said 7

• Already answered this question, it's a known fact I would be an absolute monster if ever the zombie apocalypse were to hit.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1049640-if-the-zombie-apocalypse-hits-right-now-at-this-very-moment-what

If you wanna survive, make sure to team up with Sparrow.

• The real question is this: Would the zombie apocalypse survive ME?

• I feel I could I live in a small town with a fully stocked military armory, armed farmers and lots of open space. Of course my own house Is stocked with various bladed weapons and firearms.

• Yes I actually think I would. I may die by trying to save people though, I would try my best to help who I could.

• Yes. For that purpose, I have maintained close contacts with Brad Pitt. I also keep a poster handy with pictures of Lady Gaga & Nicki Minaj; it will surely come in handy to scare the zombies away.

• Yes and it will happen 1 day I know it.

• If there were to be a zombie apocalypse then yes I would survive since I know survival, hunting, shooting and my house is built next to a castle so I'm gonna camp in there and barakade every entrance