What should I do if my boyfriend wants a long kiss but you haven t kissed a guy in 5 months?

Im currently in a relationship right now and my bf wants a long kiss but i can't give it to him cause im insecure of how i kiss ! like its been 5 month since i kissed a guy what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's your boyfriend, I'm sure he won't mind if your kissing happen to be off which I seriously doubt it will be anyhow. Kissing is sort of like driving or riding a bike, even if it's been years since you've last done it you won't just all of a sudden forget how it's done.

I hadn't kissed anyone for over a year once, and the first guy I kissed was constantly giving me compliments that I'm an amazing kisser so don't worry in advance. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Just tell him what's going on. He's your boyfriend, he could honestly care less of when the last time you kissed someone was. If anything he'll be glad to know that there's been some time since male lips have touched upon yours. Trust me he will understand if you wanna take it slow. But you do have to kiss him at some point in the very near future.

• Good comments hete already. You dont forget how to kiss, so stop worrying and just lose yourself in the moment and let instinct take over. Believe me, once the first few seconds are over you will wonder what you were worried about.

• If you truly feel insecure about your kissing, keep the first two or three short and after that you will be more or less accustomed to kissing again. That's when you go for the long drawn out tongue rasslin' match;)

• I kinda know where your coming from because I kissed a girl in years and I'm a little nervous about it to. But when the moment comes I'll just go with it. Don't worry you'll be fine!

What Girls Said 0