Girls, how good are you at following this dating rule (please see details)?

Dating rule:
Don't contact the guy via text/email/sms first. Let the guy come to you first.

• Very good. I don't initiate contact to a guy
  • Very bad. If I like a guy, I can't help myself but contacting him.
  • This rule is irrelevant. It's 2014. Whoever is interested starts the conversation.
  • other (please elaborate)
  • idk/wanna c results

Most Helpful Girl

• C - please... why follow imaginary rules... Do what you want to do, make what you want to happen a possibility - and if this means contacting the guy first... why not? =)

What Girls Said 9

• I don't follow any dating rules. I do what feels right and what I want to do. If I'm interested in a guy I let it be known.

• I don't play any high school games or follow rules when talking to anyone. If I want to talk to a guy I'll text/contact him first.

• i voted C.. its makes much more sense

• It really depends on how I feel about the guy and our relationship if I feel like I'm the one always starting the conversation I turn to this rule to sorta see if I'm bugging him or if he misses me but that's usually if I'm shy and insecure most times im straight forward and don't really put up with relationship game bullshit so it depends really on the girl

• I hate dating 'rules'. As far as I'm concerned, if you're interested make a move, tell them etc. I don't care what your sex is, this is the 21st century.

• I don't like rules when it comes to dating but I would wait for them to text first because I'm shy and wouldn't know what to say.

• If you are truly interested in that person, there shouldn't be an rules or games inorder to see if they are interested back. Just let them know you are interested and text first, or nobody will ever know.

• I always do that

• Lol because of bad experience, I'll probably never be the one to initiate the contact unless he does...

What Guys Said 2

• What happens if both people involved wait for the other one to make the move first?

• deadlock

• Couldn't they think the other person is waiting for them to make the move first or is not interested

• as I said : deadlock. Both parties will wait for the other to make a move. But nothing will happen.

• I am so glad to see these poll results. There is hope after all!

Rules are just stupid. If you like someone, don't play games with them.