Do men become emotionally attracted to a woman if they are very physically attracted to her?

Does physical attraction necessitate emotional attraction?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• No because men can sleep with total strangers with nice physical features, its the emotional that men are most afraid of.

0|0
    0|0
    • so how do men become emotionally attracted to a woman?

• Show All
    • So if we make them feel good about themselves they will like us regardless of how pretty we are

• Yes, but it doesn't mean they we stay faithful, they are always on the look out for that ego boost, from any female, shallow yes simple most definetly

What Guys Said 6

• physicall attraction is necessary for sexually attraction not for emotional attraction (unless you mean "emotional" as in we want to be with her and not only be friends, then it is necessary). this is my opinion though there could be guys, who are absolutely not like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say yes, it can happen. It can a very big double standard too. However, it most cases, men don't necessarily feel emotionally attracted to women they find very physically attracted to unless they actually are romantically interested in them.

0|0
    0|0
  • To some extent yes, but bad personality can't be compensated by physically attractiveness.

He would still have sex with her tough, regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends on whether the guy is emotionally into her or if it's just sexual attraction, but guys like myself is more emotionally attracted to woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • i personally think it does for SURE, unless the girl is really dumb...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can happen, but more often it's the other way round, we become physically attracted to her because of being emotionally attracted to her

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Guys get attracted to what they see and girls on the other hand gets attracted to what they hear. That is why MEN LIE and WOMAN WEARS MAKE UP.

0|1
    0|0