Is it a good idea to ask a boy out?

the thing is I want to start asking boys out

Most Helpful Guy

• its totally fine. 1 of my friend girls was at the bar and she just went up to a guy because she thought he was cute and started talking and flirting and then that basically gave him the confidence to ask her out, but she was right about to ask him out but he beat her to it and now they are dating are really happy right now. its not bad to ask boys out.

What Guys Said 6

• You'll have more reason to fear opinions of the other girls than those of the guys.

• if he isn´t a total douche, he won´t mind at all, even if he´s conservative. i think it´s perfectly fine for girls to do that.

• well da thing is um kinda shy but i rily wanna start asking guys out

• xD you have a 50% chance :P we all have to deal with the possibility of rejection. you´re welcome.

• hehehe ohkai.. thanks once again..

• Their is absolutely nothing wrong if a girl asks a guy out. If you like him enough then ask him out. A relationship should be equal and fair.

• Of course. Why would u not?

• Definitley I think it's a huge turn on

• I would be very turned on if a hot girl asked me out! Im not super confident, so a girl asking me out would be awesome.

What Girls Said 3

• Well duh, it's a good idea if you like the guy and you don't want to wait around for him to potentially approach you first. Do it. It'll save you some time, and don't take rejection too personally if you happen to get rejected.

• Well I did this act in my life. If you ask me if I regretted. No, not at all.

Depends on the guy. Some can think it can be degrading some can appreciate it. If you think, he is worth for it, go for it.

• yeah its good to try