Why did he all of a sudden stop talking to me?

I met this guy through one of my good friends. All of us would go to the bars on the weekends and after hanging out several times we realized we liked each other. We kissed and then ever since we were texting everyday. After learning about him, I found out that we both wanted to get to know each other better versus just physical. After a couple weeks of that, he finally asked me out on a date.

He picked me up and took me out for sushi, then we had dessert at a different bar, and then just chatted and had a drink at another bar. I thought it went really well and was a good time. It seemed like he enjoyed it too. I invited him back to my place and we ended up fooling around a bit but nothing sexual happened. I had slept over at his place the week prior and we had hung out several times before that so it was not as awkward as a first date. We thought we got along well. Also he knew he wanted to wait.

Two days after the date he texted me while he was at work because he was bored. Our mutual friend (who was texting us while we were on the date) is going out of town this weekend so I told the guy that we won't be getting "where are you" texts this weekend. he said that our friend is going out of town, and I said "my point lol" After that I had never heard from him. The next day I apologized if that pissed him off and I never got a response from him. What is going on?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• As soon as you can handle seeing him with other women. If you're ok with that then just tell him you're ok with being just friends

• how long will it take him to talk to me again?

• In this situation I think you need to make first contact. Why would he text a girl who he thinks just wants to be with him if he doesn't want to be with her?

• like what 4 weeks after the first date? or 4 weeks after he texted me?

What Girls Said 1

• How long has it been since he responded? maybe his just confused and is afraid of making his own moves now since your friend is out of town. It can be difficult since his now by himself?