I would very much like to have a boyfriend but no one around me finds me attractive?

If a guy even does notice me, he thinks I'm awkward and ugly, or only likes me as a friend. I don't want an online relationship but no guys here find me attractive in the slightest :( What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop being so down on yourself would be the first thing you can do. You can freshen up your look a bit Maybe try some makeup or new outfits.. I find you attractive, but you don't give a shit what 44 year old men think. You're young so not many people have much dating experience, yet. IT will happen for you.

What Guys Said 3

• just focus on you and your life and life will take its course naturally. you will find someone. so cliché I know but its so true that's why hahaa. just keep on improving yourself.

• Look at people around you, you find less attractive then you in relationships. If you try to force a relationship to happen it will most likely be a shitty one, just stay bussy with your life, do what you have to do, and you will meet guys along the way.

• You could put yourself up for sale on craigslist

What Girls Said 1

• You're still young and you still have a long life ahead of you. Focus on other things that will make you grow as a person and will make you knowledgeable.